1. According to“Lung Zhongzhi Zi No.1100030488”of the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC.) on April 23rd, 2021. Please find original text from Department of Information and Tourism, Taipei City Government .
If there is an individual need for common care in life after entering Taiwan, CECC. flexibly allows to live in the same room during the home quarantine period, and it is not restricted by one person per one room.
The home quarantine persons who need to be took care of are as following categories:
1. Minors (<18 years old).
2. Elders ≧ 65 years old.
3. People with disabilities.
4. The physically and mentally disabled.
5. People with serious injuries.
6. Those who are unable to take care of themselves if they need someone to take care of themselves during pregnancy.
7. Unable to take care of themselves due to injury or illness.
8. Other circumstances subject to evaluation and approval by the local government.
Remarks: Regarding unable to take care of your own life, please consider the daily activities such as eating, washing, putting on and taking off clothes, toileting, walking, etc., which must be completed with the assistance of others.
Those who are not one person per room should wear a mask in the quarantine room, and the followings should be noted:
(1) Should wear a mask at all times.
(2) Keep a proper distance.
(3) Avoid eating at the same table and avoid eating the same food together.
(4) Shared bathroom should be disinfected immediately after use.
(5) Implement respiratory hygiene and wash hands frequently.
(6) Avoid hugging and intimate behavior.
If the whole family is quarantined in the same room together, and one of them is diagnosed, the other family members who live in the same room for quarantine will be listed as contacts. The starting date of home quarantine for the contact is the last contact time of confirmed case before quarantine. It is not calculated from the date of entering Taiwan to reduce the risk of transmission.
2. Extra person fee per night will be charged:
- Over 10 years old (excluding 10 years old), NTD 1200/person (including daily three meals, with supplies);
- 6 years old (inclusive) ~ 10 years old (inclusive), NTD 400/person (including daily three meals, no supplies);
- Under 6 years old (excluding 6 years old), no charge (excluding daily three meals, no supplies);
- Above does not include the extra bed fee, extra bed is NTD 800 per night;
- In addition, if you need a baby cot, it can be provided free of charge, please inform in advance, thank you.
3. If your flight to Taiwan is an earlier flight, or if you'd like to book more than 1 person in one room, please contact us before booking a room, thank you.